November 3-5,2015, New York City, USA
Camera-Ready Version Instruction for Revision
- Revise your paper according to the referees’ comments.
- Prepare the camera-ready version of your paper using the LNCS format and in accordance with LNCS guidelines, see http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs/lncs+authors?SGWID=0-40209-0-0-0 for details.
- You are strongly encouraged to use LaTeX to prepare the camera-ready version of your paper.
- The limit is 14 pages for each full paper and 8 pages for short papers in LNCS format, including the bibliography and appendices.
Conference Name: 9th International Conference on Network and System Security (NSS 2015)
Volume Editor: Meikang Qiu
- Follow the instructions in EasyChair to upload the camera-ready paper (source and pdf files) plus copyright form before August 20th, 2015 (STRICT DEADLINE)