Registration Fees (in Australian Dollar)
|Type||On/Before 15 July 2010||After 15 July 2010|
|IEEE Student Member||A$700||A$800|
|Student (Non Member)||A$800||A$900|
|Additional Conference Dinner Ticket||A$100||A$100|
|Additional Page (per page, 2 pages maximum)||A$100||N/A|
|Additional Paper (per paper)||A$500||N/A|
You are strongly encouraged to read the following notes before starting the registration process:
- All types of registration include: Full attendance of NSS 2010, HPCC 2010 & ICKDE 2010 conferences & workshops, Proceedings of NSS 2010 (including ICDKE, APWCS, and BFSCS) or HPCC 2010 (including IDCS, DSMP, and AHPCN), Welcome Reception, Conference Dinner, Morning / afternoon teas and Lunches.
- Registration payment is requiredon/before 15 July 2010for all authors who publish papers. Please note that if your payment is not received by that date, the paper will be removed from the conference proceedings. This deadline will be strictly enforced.
- Full registration must be paid to cover the first paper, if the authors have more than one paper. There is discount rate of A$500/paper for additional papers. For example, if you are an IEEE member and have 2 papers, the registration fee will be $800+$500=$1300, on/before 15 July 2010.
- To be qualified for the IEEE member / IEEE Student Member registration fee, the IEEE membership number must be included in the registration form. Similarly, to be qualified for the student registration fee, proof of current student status (e.g., current Student ID or other proof of current enrolment) must be e-mailed (as an attached scanned image or pdf file) to the Conference Secretariat. Please note that both current IEEE membership and student status will be verified.
- We strongly recommend authors to format the number of pages within the required number. Extra page payment can be made at A$100 per page, with maximum 2 pages allowed.
- Additional conference dinner tickets will be available for purchase at the cost of A$100 each.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancelled registrations will receive a refund minus a A$50 cancellation service fee. All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to the Conference Secretariat and received by15 July 2010. No refunds (substitutions only) will be provided after this date.