- The 2011 International Symposium on Embedded and Pervasive Systems (EPS 2011)
- The First IEEE/IFIP EUC Workshop on Mobile Computing and Social Network (MCSN 2011)
- The 5th IEEE/IFIP International Workshop on Ubiquitous UnderWater Sensor Network 2011 (UUWSN 2011)
- The First IEEE/IFIP EUC Workshop on Data Management, Security and Privacy in Sensor Networks and RFID (DSPSR 2011)
EUC 2011 will hold multiple workshops co-located with the main conference.We invite you to submit workshop proposals to the Workshop Chairs. The purpose of these workshops is to offer researchers a good opportunity to present their work in a more focused way than the conference itself and to obtain feedback from an interested community. Workshop organizers are responsible for establishing a program committee, collecting and evaluating submissions, notifying authors of acceptance or rejection in due time, ensuring a transparent and fair selection process, organizing selected papers into sessions, and assigning session chairs. Proposals on emerging topics guaranteed to generate significant interest in the community will be selected.
A workshop proposal should contain at least:
- A draft call for papers The workshop deadlines Names and affiliations of organizers and tentative composition of the committees Expected numbers of submissions and accepted papers
- Prior history of this workshop, if any. Please include: number of submissions, number of accepted papers, and attendee count.
All workshops should maintain the same quality as the main conference. All the work papers will be included in the same conference proceedings. Workshop proposals submission date is March 31, 2011. Notification of acceptance will be notified within 2 weeks after proposal submission.
Once accepted, the workshop should establish own paper submission system. Each paper selected for inclusion in the proceedings must be registered for EUC 2011 at the same registration rates. Each paper must be presented in person by the author, or one of the authors. All the papers in the EUC 2011 workshops will be published in IEEE conference proceedings, in the same proceedings of EUC 2011, and will be made available to all conference registrants on site. All workshop papers will also be electronically available through IEEE Xplore Digital Database, and professionally indexed through INSPEC and EI Index. The accepted workshops can decide own submission deadlines but must follow the same camera-ready deadline and registration deadline as EUC 2011 main conference.