- Author registration: July 21, 2011
- Early bird registration: August 3, 2011
|Registration||Until August 3, 2011||After August 3, 2011|
|Full Registration (IEEE Member)||420.00 Euros||495.00 Euros|
|Full Registration (Non IEEE Member)||475.00 Euros||560.00 Euros|
|Student||370.00 Euros||435.00 Euros|
The registration fee includes:
- conference and co-located events attendance
- conference and co-located events proceedings
- coffee breaks (September 6, 7, and 8)
- lunches (September 6, 7, and 8)
- reception (September 6)
- social dinner (September 7)
Notes to authors of papers accepted at NSS 2011 and co-located events
Only papers for which at least one author registered and paid the registration fee by July 21, 2011 will be included in the proceedings. Only full registration fees are allowed for this purpose: student fees are not allowed.
One full registration fee will cover up to 2 accepted papers of the registrant.
Authors of the conferences and workshops are allowed up to 8 pages for a full paper and 5 pages for a short paper that will appear in the conferences and workshops proceedings. For full papers, up to two additional pages may be purchased at a rate of 100.00 euros per page. For short papers, one additional page may be purchased at a rate of 100.00 euros.