All authors please note: when you upload the camera-ready papers, please skip the PDF eXpress validation (see steps 3 and 4 in Online Author Kit). IEEE CPS will contact you if there is any problem on your paper format.
UPDATE: Authors notifications have been sent out. Please see here for the list of accepted papers .
The 11th IEEE International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing with Applications (ISPA-13) follows the tradition of previous successful ISPA conferences, ISPA-03 (Aizu, Japan), ISPA-04 (Hong Kong), ISPA-05 (Nanjing, China), ISPA-06 (Sorrento, Italy), ISPA-07 (Niagara Falls, Canada) and ISPA-08 (Sydney, Australia), ISPA-09 (Chengdu, China), ISPA-10 (Taipei, Taiwan), ISPA-11 (Busan, Korea), ISPA-12 (Madrid, Spain).
The objective of ISPA-13 is to provide a forum for scientists and engineers in academia and industry to exchange and discuss their experiences, new ideas, research results, and applications about all aspects of parallel and distributed computing and networking. It will feature session presentations, workshops, tutorials and keynote speeches. ISPA-13 is sponsored by IEEE Technical Committee on Scalable Computing (TCSC) and IEEE Computer Society.
Accepted and presented papers will be included in the IEEE CPS Proceedings. Distinguished papers presented at the conference, after further revision, will be published in special issues of the following high quality international journals (pending).
- Computers & Security - Elsevier (Impact factor=0.868)
- Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience - Wiley (Impact factor=0.636)
- Security and Communication Networks - Wiley (Impact factor=0.414)
- Future Generation Computer Systems - Elsevier (Impact factor=1.978)
- Multimedia Tools and Applications - Springer (Impact factor=0.617)
- Journal of Internet Technology (Impact factor=0.508)
- Journal of Computer and System Sciences - Elsevier (Impact factor=1.157)